International Symposium on recent advances in Medical disorder is organized by SGRRIMHS Dehradun in association with the Kansas University, USA. Renowned International and National faculty is participating in the meet which is going to be held from 14 to 16 December, 2011.
This Symposium is a landmark as it marks the beginning of a close collaboration between the two Institutions – Shri Guru Ram Rai Institute of Medical Health Sciences, Dehradun (India) and Kansan university, USA. It would facilitate the exchange of the faculty and medical graduates of the two Institutions. This mutual exchange would help in keeping the faculty and the students updated with the latest in the field of medical sciences, understanding the working culture and the clinical environment and would promote further collaborations in the form of various projects between the two Institutes.
Two faculty members from this Institute have already visited USA in June-July this year (2011) and were impressed with the infrastructure and the resources at Kansas University. The University of Kansas is almost one & half century old, founded in 1866, has a beautiful campus and offers a wide range of courses, including medicine.
The following distinguished scientists are attended the symposium.
1. Dr. Surendra Parmar from USA
2. Dr. H. David Wilson, M.D. – University of Kansas, USA
3. Dr. Paul Harrison, M.D. – University of Kansas, USA
4. Dr. Melisa Gaines, M.D. – University of Kansas, USA
5. Dr. Sylvia Orozco-Do, M.D. – University of Kansas, USA
6. Dr. Andy Greenshaw, M.D. – University of Alberta, Canada
7. Dr. Sham S. Kakar, Ph.D. – University of Louisville, USA
8. Dr. Chooramani Gopal, M.D – Benaras Hindu University [Former Vice Chancellor, CSM Medical University, Lucknow]
9. Dr. Prahlad K. Seth, Ph.D. – CEO Biotechnology Park, Lucknow, India
For details, please contact:
Prof. Amit Verma
Prof & Head Department of Medicine - SGRRIM&HS
Prof. S.K. Mittal
Prof & Head Department of Ophthalmology - SGRRIM&HS
Prof. Anil Kumar Mehta
Prof & Head Department of Dermatology - SGRRIM&HS
Dr. J.P. Sharma
Associate Prof. Department of Surgery - SGRRIM&HS